Title: Hygiene Manager
Site: Ruskington, Sleaford
Shift/Working hours: Flexible to cover nights and day
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hygiene Manager who will support our Ruskington site to work with the Technical Manager facilitating the effective management of the hygiene systems on site.
With responsibility for the management and review of all cleaning schedules including the monitoring and evaluation of training requirements. Preparation of site audits will be a part of this role, ensuring all documentation is available and up to date, carrying out investigation work. As an active member of the HACCP team, the successful applicant will conduct trials of new chemicals and equipment in conjunction with approved suppliers, managing and purchasing chemicals, ensuring safe storage.
Our ideal candidate will be Qualified to Level 3 standard with an Intermediate / Advanced Food Hygiene certificate. Communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with your team and members of the site management team regularly. Previous leadership experience will enable you to coach, support and train your team whilst also being responsible for their conduct and performance.
Our people really make the difference
• Act with responsibility and integrity
• Are best in class
• Do the right thing
• Share their knowledge
• Support and help others
• Work together & contribute
• Seek out improvements
• Don’t let our customer down
• Are ambitious
• Hold industry recognised qualifications or are interested in obtaining a qualification
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now