Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant, reporting to the Financial Controller at our Bury St Edmunds site, assisting in the preparation and collation of financial and management accounts information enabling the site team to monitor current performance and plan for future activities.
Working closely with the site team to produce and analyse weekly and monthly management information. Communicating with Key Stakeholders at all levels, the successful applicant will compile weekly flash and profit figures for the site, including variance analysis and commentary.
Our ideal candidate will hold a recognised financial qualification or be recently qualified. Previous experience within an accounts environment is essential. Good knowledge of computer systems, MS Office, particularly Excel are a must along with good attention to detail.
Our people really make the difference
• Act with responsibility and integrity
• Are best in class
• Do the right thing
• Share their knowledge
• Support and help others
• Work together & contribute
• Seek out improvements
• Don’t let our customer down
• Are ambitious
• Hold industry recognised qualifications or are interested in obtaining a qualification
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now