Title: Management Accountant
Shift/Working hours: 37.5 hours Mon – Fri
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant who will support our Tipton site, providing accounting information to our managers, specifically Site Director and Site Accountant enabling them to monitor current performance and plan for future activities.
Working closely with the site accountant to budget and forecast, also ensuring accurate reporting and analysis of the weekly and monthly results which include margin analysis and KPI’s. Communicating with Key Stakeholders at all levels, the successful applicant will be the main point of contact for account managers and budget holders.
Our ideal candidate will be Qualified / Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, with experience of accounting and management information in a large organisation, ideally manufacturing especially FMCG. Outstanding communication skills are a must as the ability to explain financial metrics to non-financial colleagues will be a regularity. Good knowledge of computer systems, MS Office, particularly Excel are essential, ideally with the ability to use Pivot Tables and VBA to produce reports and dashboards, SAP R3 would also benefit any applicant.
Our people really make the difference
• Act with responsibility and integrity
• Are best in class
• Do the right thing
• Share their knowledge
• Support and help others
• Work together & contribute
• Seek out improvements
• Don’t let our customer down
• Are ambitious
• Hold industry recognised qualifications or are interested in obtaining a qualification
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now