Title: Pension Administrator (Part Time)
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We are currently recruiting a Part Time Pensions Administrator is based at our Warwick head office. Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting and Accounting and working alongside Legal and HR teams.
You will be responsible for the administration of the pension arrangements for members in the business. A key function of this role is to ensure the smooth service delivery to members and other stakeholders from the Fund’s outsourced service providers. A detailed knowledge of the UK pensions legislation and best practice will be good foundations to the successful applicant.
A proven background in a senior pension administrator role with preferably some experience of service delivery and projects delivery. You will be a strong communicator and will be able to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide variety of stakeholders using different channels as appropriate. IT systems knowledge, particularly in Microsoft Office tools are a must.
Our people really make the difference
• Act with responsibility and integrity
• Are best in class
• Do the right thing
• Share their knowledge
• Support and help others
• Work together & contribute
• Seek out improvements
• Don’t let our customer down
• Are ambitious
• Hold industry recognised qualifications or are interested in obtaining a qualification
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now