Title: Export Administrator
Shift/Working hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We are looking for an experienced Export Administrator to join our well established team. Working from our Ashton site, your valuable experience in export and stock control as well as your excellent organisation and communication skills will support you with providing a proactive, effective and professional service to our customers.
Your ability to work as part of a team which is constantly developing to adapt to the changes in Export regulations around the world will assist you in your daily tasks. You will have loads of energy and relish a varied and busy workload.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now