Title: Hygiene Operative – Nights
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
To join the existing Hygiene department as part of a team, responsible for the nightly cleaning of the environment and equipment, typically found in a large successful food manufacturing site. Training will be given in all aspects of the job including but not limited to: – chemical handling & use; methodology of cleaning; specific equipment strip down & re-assembly; equipment operation.
Must have the below:
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
Attention to detail.
A flexible approach to working in a factory environment.
Be comfortable working in a wet environment wearing PPE.
Be comfortable working nightshift.
Be comfortable working in hot & cold environments.
Be comfortable working with cleaning chemicals, once trained
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now