Title: Packing Manager (6 month contract)
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We have an opportunity for a Packing Manager on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract who will support our Ashton site working with the Production team to ensure the effective management and coordination of the Packing area.
With responsibility for the compliance of the specifications ensuring that production plans are followed, and materials produced satisfy requirements. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and will make necessary suggestions for change, welcoming feedback from the team. Loss and wastage records maintained
Our ideal candidate will hold a qualification at least level 3 in Food Safety with a HND / Degree relevant to the role. You will be a strong communicator as you will be liaising with your team and members of the site management team on a regular basis. Previous leadership experience will enable you to coach, support and train your team whilst also being responsible for their conduct and performance.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now