Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Operative
Site: Bury St Edmunds
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
Reporting to the QA Manager, we are looking for a QA Operative to join the Quality Assurance Team. You will help to monitor, maintain and assess the quality standards in all areas of the food production operation. You will have an interest in quality systems and be able to demonstrate how you would promote good hygiene, housekeeping and manufacturing practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for highlighting problem areas and carrying out legal compliance checks i.e. taking daily and weekly samples and swabs, as well as monitoring temperatures, retail labels and traceability documentation amongst others within a food production environment.
The required shift is on 4 on 4 off – 6.00am to 17.30pm
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now