Title: Technical Systems Manager
Shift/Working hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
In the role of Technical Systems Manager you will implement and maintain HACCP systems within the Bodmin Site. You will support the Technical Manager on a daily basis.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be to perform internal technical audits, to coordinate all 3rd party audits be this internal or external audits.
You will need to be able to liaise with department managers on a regular basis and establish good interdepartmental communication.
We are looking for a confident, out going person that will provide positive team leadership and motivation to all HACCP team members. You will need to be able to update site managers on new food safety legislation and industry standards.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now