Title: Temporary – Production Operative – Evening Shift
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
Due to some exciting growth and increased production on site we are looking for a number of Production Operatives to join our team producing high quality products for our strategic partners. We have opportunities across various different departments with the successful candidates working on our evening shift; working Monday – Thursday 5pm – 2:30am and Friday 5pm – 9pm.
The successful candidates will be working in a temperature controlled environment undertaking numerous aspects of food production where quality and hygiene standards are of paramount importance. Ideally you will have some understanding of food production requirements but full training will be given to the successful candidates. The role offers the potential to earn up to £452 per week, dependent on skill level and hours worked.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.Apply Now